Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. Wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day with this pillow top twin mattress. Packed inside are layers of super-soft and supportive foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils support you night after night. So snooze away-with this mattress, you'll treat yourself to a truly restorative sleep experience.
- Comfort level: pillow top
- Luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber
- Super-soft support foam
- Comfort support foam
- High-density gel support memory foam; high-density support foam
- 360 power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 4-way stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||Limited Edition PT Twin Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Limited Edition PT
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Inner Spring Mattress
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 75''D x 13''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.