When it comes to your comfort, discover the luxury of this hybrid plush mattress. A layer of cooling gel latex and two layers of temperature-regulating material keep you at a comfortable temperature all night long. Copper-infused memory foam contributes to the cooling performance, and a green tea-infused support foam base keeps your mattress fresh. Contouring comfort foam conforms to your body, delivering amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. In addition, the premium pressure-sensitive NanoCoil unit and individually wrapped coil pack help to provide a great night's sleep.
- Comfort level: luxury plush
- 2 layers of phase change material (PCM)
- 2" copper-infused cooling memory foam; 3" sculpted body-contouring comfort foam
- Green tea-infused support foam base
- Premium pressure-sensitive NanoCoil unit; individually wrapped coil pack
- 4-way stretch knit cover
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; see warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Made in USA
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
||Twin XL Mattress
||Twin XL Mattress
|Item Color Key
||Millennium Luxury Plush Gel Latex Hybrid Twin XL Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Millennium Luxury Plush Gel Latex Hybrid
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Hybrid Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 79''D x 15''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.