With this 8" king innerspring mattress, you're invited to put a great night's rest to the test-at a price to put you at ease. If you prefer the firm feel of a traditional innerspring mattress, you're sure to appreciate the strength and support provided by a 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit. Rest assured, the high-density quilt memory foam and firming pad make for a feel-good combination. Hypoallergenic material makes this valued-priced mattress that much more appealing. Note: this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup; simply cut away the plastic wrap, unroll the mattress and watch it expand.
- Comfort level: firm; tight top
- 2" high-density quilt foam
- Profile: 8"
- High-density firming pad
- 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit; 494 individual coil count
- 5-year non-prorated warranty
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||8 Inch Bonnell Tight Top King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||8 Inch Bonnell Tight Top
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 8''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.