Why be forced to choose between an innerspring and memory foam mattress, when you can enjoy the benefits of both in this 10" hybrid full mattress. Crafted for comfort-and essential support-high-density quilt foam and a layer of high-density gel memory foam cradle your lumbar area. When you wake up on the bright side, you're sure to appreciate the perimeter rows of 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge support and reduced motion transfer. Note: this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup; simply cut away the plastic wrap, unroll the mattress and watch it expand.
- Comfort level: firm; tight top
- Profile: 10"
- 3/4" high-density quilt foam
- Flame-resistant fiber polyester comfort fiber
- 1/4" high-density gel memory foam/lumbar support
- Individual power packed wrapped coils (528 count)
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
|Item Color Key
||10 Inch Pocketed Coil Tight Top Full Mattress
|Item Series Name
||10 Inch Pocketed Coil Tight Top
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Foam Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||52''W x 74''D x 10''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.