The Hybrid 1200 king mattress and king mattress foundation set is simply a better way to get a great night's sleep. The mattress gives the contouring support of a traditional coil mattress and the firmness of gel memory foam, providing restorative support for your lower back. The riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. And setup is as easy as 1-2-3. Step one: Follow the riser's quick and easy "no tools" assembly instructions. Step two: Remove the mattress from the box and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Step three: Enjoy a great night's sleep.
- Includes hybrid mattress and mattress riser
- Comfort level: firm
- 2" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support, 2" high-density cushion firm foam and 0.75" high-density base foam
- 8" power packed wrapped coil system
- Mattress includes 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPUR-US certified
- Base with sturdy metal frame
- Sets up quickly; no tools needed
- Soft, rounded edges on all 4 corners
- Headboard brackets included
- 12 support legs for increased support and weight distribution
- State recycling fee may apply
- Assembly required
||King Adjustable Base and Mattress
||2-Piece King foundation and Mattress
|Item Color Key
||12 Inch Ashley Hybrid King Adjustable Base and Mattress
|Item Series Name
||12 Inch Ashley Hybrid
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Hybrid Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||74''W x 79''D x 14''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.