The luxury cushioned support found with this firm pillow top king mattress invites sleep. Its beautifully quilted top cover provides extra padding that conforms to your body for added comfort. Multiple layers of foam, including a thick pure luxury firm latex layer and a high density luxury firm body foam layer, work in conjunction with the top cover to relieve pressure points. One underlying large coil unit works in tandem with foam layers to reduce motion felt on the surface. For extra support along the mattress's edges, this mattress has two perimeter rows of 13-gauge steel encased wrapped coils. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- 4-way stretch cotton fabric cover
- High loft pillow fiber
- 1.5-inch high density quilt foam
- 2-inch pure luxury firm Latex
- 3-inch high density luxury firm body foam
- 900 power packed 15-gauge wrapped coil unit
- Ashley Edge: 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge steel encased wrapped coils for edge support
- 1-inch high density base foam
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Bar Harbor Firm PT King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Bar Harbor Firm PT
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 15''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.