When it comes to your comfort, discover the delights of a mattress and power base combo. The 12-inch mattress has a thick layer of memory foam that contours to your body, delivering amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. Its memory foam layer is supported by a super thick layer of firm support foam, which helps reduce motion transfer so you and your partner can enjoy an undisturbed sleep. Taking sleep to a whole new level, the Ashley Sleep power base with adjustable head smoothly raises your upper body to relieve pressure points. What a great option for those who like to sit up in bed. Adjustable bases may also help breathing, reduce snoring and soothe those with acid reflux. Convenient USB charging is available in the remote for connecting your electronics.
- Includes mattress and adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with thick memory foam layer, super thick firm support foam, stretch knit cover
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; see warranty for details
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base is head adjustable and comes with wired remote control with USB charging
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||Mattress and Base Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.